The Picture of How I Look (2015)
Documentation of performance on June 6th, 2015, at Mount Saint Vincent University.
Performance created for Bridget Moser: Is this thing on? - visit the exhibition page here
Curated by Stefan Hancherow
Videography by Tim Tracey
Produced with the support of the Toronto Arts Council, the Ontario Arts Council, and MSVU Art Gallery
Site specific performance for a classroom at Mount Saint Vincent University. Selected objects include small mirror, giant bag, classroom white board, standard MSVU classroom desk on wheels, and custom made "Is this a woman or a lamp?" vinyl poster.
More information about the exhibition:
- solo exhibition on Canadian Art's list of 15 exhibitions to see in 2015
- on the cover of Visual Arts News, Fall 2015 issue
- Laura Kenins on "Bridget Moser's worker persona" in The Coast
- an interview with David Dahms for Visual Arts News
- exhibition catalogue available here
- named one of Canada's most air conditioned exhibitions in the summer of 2015 by The National Post